Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Jamming

Laser hair removal commercial on the radio. "Well, if I had laser hair, I'd want it removed too. That sounds fairly alarming". Whoop whoop whoop, look out, laser hair on the loose! "chhhchrp ... and today, in Chicago, thirty people were balded when a hair laser went rogue ... chhhchrp". Some day, I will go bald. How will I react? Will I do the comb-over? Will I get a toupee? What about implants? Or will I just let it go. I know a guy with a military-style flat top (he's in the military, fancy that (but he can't fancy things, because of the whole don't fancy don't tell policy)), anyway, this flat top has a hole in the middle. Don't get me wrong, he looks fine, but he clearly isn't doing anything about his impending baldiosity. Did you know that "ericaceous" is a word? True story.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Curses! You sent me running for Webster on that one.

Anonymous said...

You may be interested (and vaguely alarmed) to know that eric is defined as
"A recompense formerly given by a murderer to the relatives of the murdered person."

I wonder if your relatives think you were worth it?

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I have some use around here. hey! i'm a blog-muse. hee!