Thursday, February 23, 2006

Embiggen

Yesterday, on my way into the bathroom, I bumped into someone. Literally. Neither of us were really looking where we were going, and we kind of bumped into each other. We quickly apologized and went our separate ways, I was going in and he was going out.

Shortly later I realized that the guy I had bumped into was wearing the same sweater I was. Actually, he looked a lot like me. Same haircut, glasses, and sweater. He looked a bit older than me, though. I thought, "Wow, I just bumped into Future Me!"

Later, as I write this, I come to the realization that Future Me couldn't really be Future Me, because Future Me had about eight inches of height on me, and I'm done growing. Oh well.

3 comments:

Nathan said...

That's an interesting story. I've seen "Future Me" on TV. Have you seen "K9 Karma"? My wife loves that show. Anyway, there is a man who's going bald on that show. We share many of the same facial features. But he can't REALLY be Future Me because I'll never live in NY!

Nice site- check mine out sometime!

Anonymous said...

Is this officially your first post with a fictional word? If so, maybe it's a cause for celebration. I think I'll look back in the archives to check...

Anonymous said...

maybe not-too-distant future you starts snacking on growth hormones